Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information such as name, email address, phone number, and address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with the products and services that you request
- Improve our website and the products and services we offer
- Communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions
- Customize our website according to your interests
- Analyze trends and usage of our website
We may also use your information for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content, policies, or practices of these websites and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser and do not store any personal information. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser and can be used to remember your preferences for future visits.
- Analyze website traffic and usage
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Provide relevant advertising